Double Diaphragm Pumps
Put simply, the Verderair range is a great industrial workhorse pump.
- Air diaphragm pumps are versatile - They are good at moving more than one type of fluid. Providing the pump's materials are compatible, typically one Verderair pump can handle fluids ranging from low to high S.G, abrasive slurry, sticky syrups, corrosive chemicals, flammable hazardous fluids and even small solids.
- Highly mobile - Often a 1 or 2 man lift or easily trolley mounted.
- Robust working principle. These pumps can run dry and self-prime without damage and can be used for abrasive fluids.
- Easily serviced by the end-user. Despite most of the components being wearable parts such as diaphragms, balls and seats, these are all replaceable in straightforward procedures where you simply swap old for new.
- Suitable for ATEX areas. Powered by compressed air and constructed in conductive materials, which is preferred in many hazardous environments.
- Easily configured to your process. There is a wide range of accessories and material options to manage air consumption, flow rate and diaphragm protection.
What are the restrictions? What else should I use?
The Verderair range is remarkably adaptable to most jobs, but there are a few pointers to consider:
- Some sites prefer electric-powered pumps, in which case an electric powered ABEL diaphragm pump, a mag drive centrifugal, peristaltic or a screw-channel pump may be an alternative.
- For handling larger solids and very thick sludges, a screw-channel pump or peristaltic pump may be a better alternative.